Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tacos "El Tizoncito"

Tacos el tizoncito its a very comon place in cancun, they have a lot of diverse types of tacos, where you can really see what a taco is, they are the creators of "el taco al pastor" which is a taco made by:
10 Chile Pasilla
10 Chile Guajillo
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 / 4 of a liter of distilled white vinegar
1 / 4 teaspoon of cumin.
5 cloves
Salt, taste untill you think thats enough.
1 k of beef and pork steaks.
1 teaspoon of Oregano



Those are the ingredients to do the tacos "al pastor" which is a very caracterizing mexican food that you can find almost in every corner.


Why tacos el tizoncito?
In first intance are very cheap $8 pesos 1 taco so with 30 pesos you can eat perfectly, also because their "sazon", their cusine is very good and clean which is very important to have a pleasant mexican tradicional meal.


their best tacos in my opinion are: arrachera & cheese tacos, al pastor tacos and bistek tacos, I highly recomend this tacos because with my personal experience there I can tell you that are the best tacos in mexico.


TRY THEM!!







3 comments:

  1. cancun seems pretty nice... is it your favorite place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PACOOO!
    hahahaha this sounds really yummy!
    I absolutely adore tacos haha
    I wanna go to cancun for my honey-moon!
    i remember when I was nine that i ate a whole family-size pack of blue cheetos, and ended up going to the hospital! HIHIHI

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. luis.. i lived there all my life.. haha


    mimiii!!-- wowww hahahahaha you ate sao paulo tacos and that tacos are really nasty.. really, you need to try mexican tacos!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete