Monday, February 15, 2010

Cancun Water sports!!!.















Cancun Watersports

For watersports lovers, Cancun offers some of the best scuba diving, snorkeling and fishing in the world, owing to the Great Mesoamerican Reef just off the coast of Cancun. This is the second largest reef in the world – second only to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. It's cheap, fun, accessible and easy to get. Cancun has a big amount of marines, where you can plan all your trips and adventures.









I love to do scuba diving, I have my PADI certification and I have been scuba diving in awesome places like Australia that has the biggest reef, Los Cabos, Punta Arenas and Cancun and based on my experience I can tell you that the flora and fauna of cancun's reef is the biggest and the most beautiful one. So i highly recommend you to take a look while you are visiting and do your plans and do some SCUBA DIVE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.carefreetrip.com/blog/view/destinations/

    No copying and pasting. And you must cite the sources of your information and pictures. Oh, Francisco, we've been over this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss i did copy and paste in the first part but thats why i gave my personal experience after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that. And I'm glad you added your personal experience, but that doesn't excuse copying and pasting and then pretending that it's your own work. If you include words that aren't your own, but never quote them or cite the source, you're pretending that the words are yours.

    ReplyDelete